Error: DynamoDB Local Docker Not Working
What's Causing This Error
There can be many reasons why this kind of error arises when trying to run the DynamoDB Local service in a Docker container. For instance, it can be due to an incorrect image name, an issue with port mapping, volume mapping, or a network issue.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
The way to resolve this error depends on the root cause of the issue. For instance, you can start by rechecking and verifying the below points to determine the cause and take appropriate actions.
- Ensure your
docker runcommand contains the correct image name for DynamoDB Local (
- Ensure that you are mapping the accurate host port to the container's exposed port. DynamoDB local uses port 8000 by default.
docker psto check whether the container is running and ensure there is no network issue.
In addition, you can look for insufficient memory issues, volume mapping, and configuration issues to resolve this error.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb value cannot be null. (parameter 'type')
- sls dynamodb install not working
- DynamoDB Network Error: self signed certificate in chain
- DynamoDB ConditionalCheckFailedException
- failed to list tables not authorized dynamodb
- dynamodb map template foreach not working
- dynamodb net scan condition or not working
- dynamodb cannot convert undefined to object
- DynamoDB Duplicate Key Error
- DynamoDB Scan Not Working
- DynamoDB Delete Method Not Working For The First Time
- dynamodb localhost error
- accessdeniedexception dynamodb
- dynamodb unable to locate property for key attribute
- DynamoDB failedbatch