Error: dynamodb local shell not working
What's Causing This Error
This error occurs if you installed DynamoDB local version 1.17 or higher because versions higher than 1.17 does not ship the local shell.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To resolve the error, downgrade DynamoDB Local to version 1.17 or lower.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb index does not exist
- DynamoDB Error 413
- cannot find module 'dynamodb-doc'
- cognitoidentitycredentials is not authorized to perform dynamodb describetable
- dynamodb query key condition not supported
- could not connect to the endpoint URL dynamodb
- dynamodb cannot convert undefined or null to object
- dynamodb mapper save not persisting
- dynamodb can not resolve withkeyconditionexpression
- DynamoDB ValidationException: Query condition missed key schema element
- dynamodb cannot read property 's' of undefined
- DynamoDB type is not supported
- dynamodb put fail if exists
- KMS Key Access Denied Error DynamoDB
- DynamoDB Query Limit Not Working
© 2023 Dynobase