Error: dynamodb local shell not working
What's Causing This Error
This error occurs if you installed DynamoDB local version 1.17 or higher because versions higher than 1.17 does not ship the local shell.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To resolve the error, downgrade DynamoDB Local to version 1.17 or lower.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- lambda function not triggering from dynamodb
- dynamodb net scan condition or not working
- One or more parameter values were invalid: some AttributeDefinitions are not used
- DynamoDB Delete Method Not Working For The First Time
- dynamodb map template foreach not working
- failed to list tables not authorized dynamodb
- CORS Error DynamoDB
- AWS DynamoDB Provisioning Error
- dynamodb put item not working
- DynamoDB Query Limit Not Working
- aws.dynamodb.converter.unmarshall not working
- 'dynamodb' object has no attribute 'table'
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- KMS Key Access Denied Error DynamoDB
- could not unconvert attribute dynamodb
© 2022 Dynobase