Error: dynamodb converter not found for enhancedtype
What's Causing This Error
This error is caused mainly in a Java environment when DynamoDB cannot find the custom converter that you have implemented.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
You can try the following steps to see if your error gets resolved.
- Check if the converter is set up and configured correctly.
- Verify if the object you are trying to store/retrieve is of a supported type by DynamoDB.
- Ensure that the data you are trying to store and retrieve is in a supported format.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb table did not stabilize
- DynamoDB Errors InvalidSignatureException Signature Expired
- dynamodb botocore.exceptions.nocredentialserror unable to locate credentials
- DynamoDB failedbatch retry
- DynamoDB Mapper Could Not Instantiate Class
- dynamodb map template foreach not working
- dynamodb does not support null values
- DynamoDB ValidationException: Query condition missed key schema element
- comparison operator does not return all attributes dynamodb
- dynamodb cannot convert undefined or null to object
- AWS DynamoDB errors ResourceNotFoundException
- could not transform a dynamodb amazonserviceexception to a compatible kinesis exception
- CORS Error DynamoDB
- dynamodb-admin command not found
© 2023 Dynobase