Error: DynamoDB FilterExpression not working
What's Causing This Error
This error can be caused by a variety of issues, such as:
- Incorrect filter conditions specified in the filter expression.
- Incorrect syntax in the filter expression.
- Missing or incorrect parameter values for the filter expression.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, you can take the following steps:
- Double-check the filter conditions specified in the filter expression to ensure they correctly filter the desired items.
- Check the syntax of the filter expression to ensure that it is written correctly and that all necessary parameters are included.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- One or more parameter values were invalid: some AttributeDefinitions are not used
- dynamodb stream missing fields
- DynamoDB Query Limit Not Working
- dynamodb-admin command not found
- DynamoDB Invalid UpdateExpression Syntax Error Token
- dynamodb cannot read property 's' of undefined
- DynamoDB local is not available for stage dev
- dynamodb can not resolve withkeyconditionexpression
- dynamodb ttl not deleting / erasing items
- boto3 dynamodb unable to locate credentials
- ProvisionedThroughputExceededException DynamoDB
- DynamoDB Auto Scaling Not Working
- DynamoDB console unable to delete this item
- failed to list tables not authorized dynamodb
- DynamoDB transaction error
Tired of switching accounts and regions? Use Dynobase.
Try 7-day free trial. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase