Error: resourcenotfoundexception dynamodb nodejs
What's Causing This Error
This error occurs in Node.js when you are trying to access a DynamoDB table, GSI, or LSI that does not exist is being created or is in a different region.
Solution - Here's How To Resolve It
You can try the following solutions and see what works for you.
1. Verify Region Validity
Verify that the region you provide while initializing the SDK is the same region on which you have provisioned the DynamoDB tables.
2. Verify Resource Name
Verify that you provide the correct table, LSI, or GSI name for the DynamoDB resource. You can confirm it by visiting the DynamoDB console.
3. Verify Creation Status
Ensure that the table has already been created. For example, if the table, LSI, or GSI is in the "CREATING" status, you will run into this error.
Figure - Observing the table status in the DynamoDB console
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb query not returning the full item
- DynamoDB Invalid UpdateExpression Syntax Error Token
- dynamodb map template foreach not working
- amazon dynamodb query parentparams is not defined
- 'dynamodb' object has no attribute 'table'
- DynamoDB Network Error: self signed certificate in chain
- aws lambda dynamodb nodejs not working after few puts
- Float types are not supported. Use decimal types instead.
- dynamodb put item not working
- dynamodb can not resolve withkeyconditionexpression
- dynamodb: one or more parameter values were invalid: type mismatch for index key
- DynamoDB Update Not Working
- DynamoDB Query Limit Not Working
- Error ValidationException: One or more parameter values were invalid: Type mismatch for key X expected: S actual: M
- sls dynamodb install not working
© 2022 Dynobase