Error: resourcenotfoundexception dynamodb nodejs
What's Causing This Error
This error occurs in Node.js when you are trying to access a DynamoDB table, GSI, or LSI that does not exist is being created or is in a different region.
Solution - Here's How To Resolve It
You can try the following solutions and see what works for you.
1. Verify Region Validity
Verify that the region you provide while initializing the SDK is the same region on which you have provisioned the DynamoDB tables.
2. Verify Resource Name
Verify that you provide the correct table, LSI, or GSI name for the DynamoDB resource. You can confirm it by visiting the DynamoDB console.
3. Verify Creation Status
Ensure that the table has already been created. For example, if the table, LSI, or GSI is in the "CREATING" status, you will run into this error.
Figure - Observing the table status in the DynamoDB console
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- dynamodb unable to execute http request
- dynamodb throughput error
- boto3 dynamodb client error
- dynamodb unable to locate credentials
- dynamodb table did not stabilize
- dynamodb global secondary index does not project
- dynamodb exclusivestartkey not working
- dynamodb could not load credentials from any providers
- dynamodb validation error detected
- dynamodb table not exists
- DynamoDB batchwrite error
- dynamodb type custid is not supported
- DynamoDB table not updating
- DynamoDB scan does not return all items