Error: dynamodb mapper save not persisting
What's Causing This Error
You may run into this error in the AWS Java SDK if the endpoint and the region have not been configured for the Document Client instance.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To resolve the error, upgrade your Java SDK to the latest version and provide the correct endpoint and region during instantiation, as shown below.
// credentials -> your credentials object AmazonDynamoDBClient client = new AmazonDynamoDBClient(credentials); client.setEndpoint("your-endpoint"); client.setRegion(Region.getRegion(Regions.US_WEST_2));
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- One or more parameter values were invalid: some AttributeDefinitions are not used
- dynamodb query key condition not supported
- com amazonaws services dynamodbv2 model resourcenotfoundexception
- could not load profile default dynamodb
- DynamoDB Query Limit Not Working
- dynamodb getItem() is not a function
- AWS DynamoDB Provisioning Error
- dynamodb put function not working
- DynamoDB Key element does not match the schema
- is not authorized to perform dynamodb:* on resource
- dynamodb does not accept empty set
- cognitoidentitycredentials is not authorized to perform dynamodb describetable
- ConfigError: Missing region in config
- DynamoDB TTL Not Working
- Float types are not supported. Use decimal types instead.