What's Causing This Error
This error occurs whenyou try to use an attribute of type "arn". By default, DynamoDB does not supports arn type attributes.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
Double check your code and make sure you are using the correct attribute types for DynamoDB. Also, ensure that you are using the latest version of the AWS SDK or the AWS CLI, as new updates may have added support for additional attribute types.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- AWS DynamoDB Provisioning Error
- DynamoDB Mapper Could Not Instantiate Class
- boto3 dynamodb unable to locate credentials
- dynamodb index does not exist
- DynamoDB string set cannot be empty
- could not load profile default dynamodb
- dynamodb could not instantiate class
- DynamoDB Is Unsupported It Cannot Be Instantiated
- failed to begin subsegment named 'amazondynamodbv2': segment cannot be found.
- dynamodb list_append returns true but does not work
- DynamoDB GetItem no item
- DynamoDB internal error
- DynamoDB Error Message KeyError item is not JSON serializable
- dynamodb table not exists
- DynamoDB type is not supported