Error: why is the GSI dynamodb not showing item count
What's Causing This Error
DynamoDB updates the item count of a GSI roughly every 6 hours. Therefore, it will take a while for DynamoDB to update the item count if you added them recently.
Consequently, you will not be able to see the item count for a few hours (approximately 6).
Solution - Here's How To Resolve It
There is no way to improve the time taken for DynamoDB to count items in the GSI. Hence, the only solution is to wait for a couple of hours before checking the item count.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb could not connect to the endpoint url
- DynamoDB No Regionendpoint Or Serviceurl Configured
- DynamoDB Local NoClassDefFoundError
- resourcenotfoundexception dynamodb nodejs
- DynamoDB Internal Server Error
- dynamodb items page not authorized with read access
- dynamodb put item not working
- DynamoDB FilterExpression Not Working
- DynamoDB sorting is not supported for scan expressions
- DynamoDB type item is not supported
- dynamodb unknown error
- DynamoDB Contains not working
- dynamodb-admin not working
- dynamodb put function not working
- dynamodb attribute does not exist
Tired of switching accounts and regions? Use Dynobase.
Start your 7-day free trial today
© 2023 Dynobase