Error: dynamodb localhost error
What's Causing This Error
This error message indicates an issue with connecting to the local DynamoDB instance running on localhost. This can happen if the local DynamoDB instance is not running, the endpoint for the local DynamoDB instance is not correct, or there is a networking issue with connecting to the local host.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, first, check that the local DynamoDB instance is running by running the command
java -Djava.library.path=./DynamoDBLocal_lib -jar DynamoDBLocal.jar -sharedDb
Then, check that the endpoint URL used to connect to the local DynamoDB instance is correct and matches the endpoint on which the local DynamoDB instance is listening.
Also, check that the IAM user or role used to call the function has the necessary permissions to perform the operation on the DynamoDB service.
Finally, check that no network issues prevent the localhost's connection.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb trigger no records processed
- DynamoDB Errors InvalidSignatureException Signature Expired
- dynamodb items page not authorized with read access
- could not unconvert attribute dynamodb
- DynamoDB TTL Not Working
- could not connect to the endpoint URL dynamodb
- Conditional Update Error DynamoDB
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- dynamodb converter not found for enhancedtype
- resourcenotfoundexception dynamodb nodejs
- DynamoDB Internal Server Error
- ValidationException: Invalid KeyConditionExpression: Attribute name is a reserved keyword;
- dynamodb connection timeout
- KMS Key Access Denied Error DynamoDB
- dynamodb cannot read properties of undefined