Error: DynamoDB Errors InvalidSignatureException Signature Expired
What's Causing This Error
Signatures are only valid for a certain period. Sometimes, this error may arise because of the time difference between AWS time and your PC time.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
If you think the error is because of a time mismatch, check and confirm the time difference. If so, you can change your PC time to synchronize with the AWS time.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- Float types are not supported. Use decimal types instead.
- dynamodb mapper save not persisting
- why is the GSI dynamodb not showing item count
- cognitoidentitycredentials is not authorized to perform dynamodb describetable
- DynamoDB ConditionalCheckFailedException
- 'dynamodb' object has no attribute 'table'
- dynamodb: one or more parameter values were invalid: type mismatch for index key
- could not load profile default dynamodb
- sls dynamodb install not working
- amazon dynamodb query parentparams is not defined
- could not unmarshal the value dynamodb
- Boto3 DynamoDB KeyError
- accessdeniedexception dynamodb
- aws.dynamodb.documentclient is not a constructor