Error: dynamodb user errors metric
What's Causing This Error
This error message indicates an issue with the metrics that the user is trying to retrieve from DynamoDB.
The specific issue could be caused by a number of things, such as an issue with the metric configuration, an issue with the permissions of the IAM role or user being used to operate, or an issue with the data being queried.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, check the metric configuration to ensure that it is set up correctly and that all the necessary metrics are being collected. This can be done by checking the CloudWatch Metrics in the AWS Management Console.
It's also important to check that the IAM user or role used to call the function has the necessary permissions to perform the desired operation on the DynamoDB service.
Check the data being queried to ensure that it is valid and in the correct format.
If all the above steps fail, try rebooting the service or the instances used by DynamoDB and the metric system.
It is also essential to check that the provided access key and secret key are valid and have the necessary permissions to access the metric system.
If none of the above solutions works, it's also possible that the issue is with the metric system itself, and you should contact AWS support for further assistance.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB Local Cannot Create Preexisting Table
- dynamodb map template foreach not working
- validationsettings are not supported for 'dynamodb' endpoint
- DynamoDB Mapper Could Not Instantiate Class
- DynamoDB Local Missing Authentication Token
- dynamodb cannot convert undefined or null to object
- One or more parameter values were invalid: some AttributeDefinitions are not used
- dynamodb cannot read properties of undefined
- could not unmarshal the value dynamodb
- dynamodb cannot create preexisting table
- cognitoidentitycredentials is not authorized to perform dynamodb describetable
- dynamodb can not resolve withkeyconditionexpression
- DynamoDB Invalid UpdateExpression Syntax Error Token
- dynamodb cannot read property '0' of undefined
- requested resource not found aws dynamodb