Error: AWS DynamoDB errors ResourceNotFoundException
DynamoDB responds with this error when you're trying to run an operation against non-existent or not active table.
- Make sure you haven't made any spelling mistake in TableName parameter while running SDK/CLI operations. Table name must be exactly the same as the name of provisioned table. It's case sensitive so make sure capitalization is also correct.
- Make sure that your table exists and it's in ACTIVE state
- Check if you're using the same AWS account and correct region. DynamoDB Table must be in the same region as CLI/SDK configuration
- Make sure you or your resource (e.g. Lambda function) has correct IAM permissions to perform operations on selected table
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- could not transform a dynamodb amazonserviceexception to a compatible kinesis exception
- dynamodb 1 validation error detected value
- error dynamodb streams must be enabled on the table
- DynamoDB Not Supported Requires @DynamoDBTyped Or @DynamoDBTypeConverted
- dynamodb docker unable to open database file
- DynamoDB No Provisioned Throughput specified for the table
- DynamoDB could not invoke null on class
- DynamoDB batch write is not working
- ConfigError: Missing region in config
- DynamoDB scan filter expression not working
- failed to list tables not authorized dynamodb
- DynamoDB query is slow
- dynamodb unknown error
- One or more parameter values were invalid: some AttributeDefinitions are not used
- DynamoDB consistent read not working
Tired of switching accounts and regions? Use Dynobase.
First 7 days are on us. No strings attached.
© 2023 Dynobase