Error: CORS Error DynamoDB
What's Causing This Error
There can be multiple reasons causing a CORS error, depending on the techniques you use and the type of application. For example, it can probably happen when the server does not return the HTTP headers required by the CORS standard.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
You have to check and reconfigure the API to meet the CORS standard when working with HTTP API and REST API.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb: one or more parameter values were invalid: type mismatch for index key
- failed to list tables not authorized dynamodb
- DynamoDB Code Working In Node But Not SAM
- 'dynamodb' object has no attribute 'table'
- dynamodb list_append returns true but does not work
- requested resource not found aws dynamodb
- why is the GSI dynamodb not showing item count
- dynamodb ttl not deleting / erasing items
- Float types are not supported. Use decimal types instead.
- dynamodb can not resolve withkeyconditionexpression
- AWS DynamoDB errors ResourceNotFoundException
- could not unmarshal the value dynamodb
- appsync dynamodb not seeing all fields
- lambda function not triggering from dynamodb
- could not unconvert attribute dynamodb
© 2022 Dynobase