Error: moto dynamodb not working
What's Causing This Error
This error message indicates an issue with the usage of a
moto, a library that allows you to mock the AWS services in your tests. This can happen if moto is not installed correctly, if the version of moto is not compatible with the version of the boto3 library, or if there is an issue with the code that is using moto.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, check that moto is correctly installed by running the command
pip show moto and ensure that the version of moto is compatible with the version of boto3 you are using.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- error updating dynamodb table time to live
- dynamodb cannot assign requested address
- ExpressionAttributeValues contains invalid value: One or more parameter values were invalid: An AttributeValue may not contain an empty string
- cannot find module 'dynamodb-doc'
- dynamodb ttl not deleting / erasing items
- dynamodb list_append if_not_exists not working
- dynamodb items page not authorized with read access
- dynamodb atomic counter not working
- aws.dynamodb.converter.unmarshall not working
- dynamodb map template foreach not working
- lambda function not triggering from dynamodb
- resourcenotfoundexception dynamodb nodejs
- DynamoDB Internal Server Error
- dynamodb put function not working
- could not unconvert attribute dynamodb