Error: AWS CLI DynamoDB Error Parsing Parameter
What's Causing This Error
This error can occur when you use a JSON file with syntax issues.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
Try wrapping the content with double quotations if you use single quotations. If it doesn't work, try removing the quotes at the JSON file's beginning and end. Sometimes, this error can occur due to backslashes, so if you have any in your JSON, try removing them.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- failed to list tables not authorized dynamodb
- ImportError: No module named boto3 (DynamoDB)
- dynamodb-admin command not found
- why is the GSI dynamodb not showing item count
- dynamodb could not load credentials from any providers
- DynamoDB ConditionalCheckFailedException
- dynamodb index not updated
- dynamodb-admin not working
- DynamoDB could not invoke null on class
- error updating dynamodb table time to live
- error dynamodb streams must be enabled on the table
- DynamoDB Local Missing Authentication Token
- dynamodb cannot convert undefined or null to object
- comparison operator does not return all attributes dynamodb
- aws.dynamodb.documentclient is not a constructor
Tired of switching accounts and regions? Use Dynobase.
Try 7-day free trial. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase