Error: AWS CLI DynamoDB Error Parsing Parameter
What's Causing This Error
This error can occur when you use a JSON file with syntax issues.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
Try wrapping the content with double quotations if you use single quotations. If it doesn't work, try removing the quotes at the JSON file's beginning and end. Sometimes, this error can occur due to backslashes, so if you have any in your JSON, try removing them.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb index not found
- cannot find module 'dynamodb-doc'
- an expression attribute name used in the document path is not defined
- Error ValidationException: One or more parameter values were invalid: Type mismatch for key X expected: S actual: M
- dynamodb 1 validation error detected value
- dynamodb atomic counter not working
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- why is the GSI dynamodb not showing item count
- could not connect to the endpoint URL dynamodb
- failed to begin subsegment named 'amazondynamodbv2': segment cannot be found.
- requested resource not found aws dynamodb
- com amazonaws services dynamodbv2 model resourcenotfoundexception
- ExpressionAttributeValues contains invalid value: One or more parameter values were invalid: An AttributeValue may not contain an empty string
- 'dynamodb' object has no attribute 'table'
- dynamodb list_append returns true but does not work