What's Causing This Error
This error occurs when the request rate is too high for DynamoDB to process with your provisioned throughput (WCU, RCU).
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
There are a few ways to solve this error:
- Reduce the rate at which your requests are sent.
- In case of an error, do not immediately retry. Instead, use an exponential backoff algorithm for retries in DynamoDB.
- Increase the provisioned RCU and WCU to match the requirements.
- Create an autoscaling policy that automatically provides more throughput to keep up with the demand.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- boto3 dynamodb client error
- dynamodb mapper save not persisting
- DynamoDB Local NoClassDefFoundError
- missing required key 'key' in params dynamodb
- AWS DynamoDB CredentialsError: Missing credentials in config
- dynamodb atomic counter not working
- dynamodb table did not stabilize
- dynamodb can not resolve withkeyconditionexpression
- sls dynamodb install not working
- com amazonaws services dynamodbv2 model resourcenotfoundexception
- dynamodb table not exists
- DynamoDB cannot do operations on a non-existent table
- comparison operator does not return all attributes dynamodb
- an expression attribute name used in the document path is not defined
- dynamodb local shell not working
© 2024 Dynobase