Error: lambda function not triggering from dynamodb
What's Causing This Error
This error occurs due to several reasons.
- No changes detected: If there are no new stream records, DynamoDB will not invoke the Lambda.
- Streams disabled: The Lambda will not get invoked if streams are disabled for the DyanmoDB table.
- Lambda versioning: This error occurred when referring to Lambda using the
$LATESTversion for some users.
Solution - Here's How To Resolve It
First, visit the DynamoDB console to ensure that streams are enabled for the table to resolve the error.
Afterward, ensure that the stream receives new records by verifying that changes do happen for the items.
Finally, try publishing a new version for the Lambda function by navigating to the Lambda console. Afterward, use the "fixed" lambda version for the DynamoDB Stream.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb query not returning the full item
- Float types are not supported. Use decimal types instead.
- ConfigError: Missing region in config
- dynamodb items page not authorized with read access
- requested resource not found aws dynamodb
- DynamoDB error cannot find module build/Release/DTraceProviderBindings
- dynamodb put function not working
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- One or more parameter values were invalid: some AttributeDefinitions are not used
- aws.dynamodb.documentclient is not a constructor
- dynamodb query key condition not supported
- dynamodb getItem() is not a function
- why is the GSI dynamodb not showing item count
- cannot find module 'dynamodb-doc'
- DynamoDB Network Error: self signed certificate in chain
© 2022 Dynobase