Error: dynamodb value cannot be null. (parameter 'type')
What's Causing This Error
This error message indicates an issue with passing a null value for the 'type' parameter when working with the DynamoDB service.
Specifically, it indicates that the value passed for
type cannot be
null. This can happen if the code is trying to pass a null value for the
type parameter when making an API call to DynamoDB or if there is a bug or an issue with the code that is causing the null value to be passed.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, check the code where the
type parameter is being passed and ensure that it is not passed as a
null value. Instead, pass a valid value for the 'type' parameter when making an API call to DynamoDB.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb does not accept empty set
- dynamodb could not be mapped for type string
- dynamodb system errors metric
- DynamoDB scan filter expression not working
- dynamodb-admin is not recognized as an internal or external command
- dynamodb query is null
- dynamodb item size limit error
- error retrieving dynamodb table item serializationexception
- dynamodb user errors metric
- does not support attribute type arn aws dynamodb
- validationsettings are not supported for 'dynamodb' endpoint
- dynamodb the parameter cannot be converted to a numeric value
- DynamoDB batchwrite error
- dynamodb 1 validation error detected value
- aws lambda dynamodb nodejs not working after few puts
Dynobase is a Professional GUI Client for DynamoDB
First 7 days are on us. No strings attached.
© 2023 Dynobase