Error: dynamodb no range key value present
What's Causing This Error
A DynamoDB primary key comprises a partition key and an optional sort key (range key). The partition key distributes data across multiple partitions, while the range key is used to sort the items within a partition. If you create a table with a range key, it is mandatory to provide a value for it whenever you update, create or delete an item from that error. Therefore, there are 2 major reasons for this error:
- When the inserted, updated, retrieved, or queried item does not contain a value for the range key.
- When the table has been created without a range key.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
Ensure that all the inserted, updated, retrieved, or queried items have a value for the range key.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb scan missing values
- DynamoDB string set cannot be empty
- dynamodb condition does not exist
- DynamoDB query is slow
- dynamodb the parameter cannot be converted to a numeric value
- DynamoDB error 400
- dynamodb stream missing fields
- moto dynamodb not working
- DynamoDB internal error
- localstack dynamodb not working
- dynamodb-admin is not recognized as an internal or external command
- dynamodb streams missing events
- DynamoDB Query Limit Not Working
- DynamoDB Delete Not Working
- DynamoDB table not updating
Better DynamoDB experience.
First 7 days are. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase