Error: com amazonaws services dynamodbv2 model resourcenotfoundexception
What's Causing This Error
This error occurs in Java when you try to access a DynamoDB Table, GSI, or LSI that does not exist or is still in the "CREATING" status.
Solution - Here's How To Resolve It
First, verify that the region you've specified when initializing the SDK is the same region in which the DynamoDB tables are provisioned.
Then, verify that the table, LSI, or GSI name you are trying to access is correct.
Finally, visit the AWS Console to determine if the table is in the "Active" status. If your table has been created, you should see the status below.
Figure - Observing the table status in the DynamoDB console
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb: one or more parameter values were invalid: type mismatch for index key
- DynamoDB ValidationException: Query condition missed key schema element
- DynamoDB Invalid UpdateExpression Syntax Error Token
- could not load profile default dynamodb
- Boto3 DynamoDB KeyError
- DynamoDB Delete Not Working
- AWS CLI DynamoDB Error Parsing Parameter
- failed to begin subsegment named 'amazondynamodbv2': segment cannot be found.
- One or more parameter values were invalid: some AttributeDefinitions are not used
- KMS Key Access Denied Error DynamoDB
- appsync dynamodb not seeing all fields
- cognitoidentitycredentials is not authorized to perform dynamodb describetable
- dynamodb map template foreach not working
- dynamodb atomic counter not working
- dynamodb list_append returns true but does not work
© 2022 Dynobase