Error: com amazonaws services dynamodbv2 model resourcenotfoundexception
What's Causing This Error
This error occurs in Java when you try to access a DynamoDB Table, GSI, or LSI that does not exist or is still in the "CREATING" status.
Solution - Here's How To Resolve It
First, verify that the region you've specified when initializing the SDK is the same region in which the DynamoDB tables are provisioned.
Then, verify that the table, LSI, or GSI name you are trying to access is correct.
Finally, visit the AWS Console to determine if the table is in the "Active" status. If your table has been created, you should see the status below.
Figure - Observing the table status in the DynamoDB console
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb cannot assign requested address
- ExpressionAttributeValues contains invalid value: One or more parameter values were invalid: An AttributeValue may not contain an empty string
- dynamodb problem function call failed
- requested resource not found aws dynamodb
- aws.dynamodb.converter.unmarshall not working
- dynamodb cannot read properties of undefined
- DynamoDB Duplicate Key Error
- DynamoDB Update Not Working
- DynamoDB TTL Not Working
- dynamodb put item not working
- dynamodb could not instantiate class
- dynamodb the table does not have the specified index
- dynamodb stream missing fields
- dynamodb global secondary index does not project
- localstack dynamodb not working