What's Causing This Error
You may receive this error message if you are trying to access the local DynamoDB instance without including the authentication credentials required.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
When making requests to the local DynamoDB instance, ensure you have provided the proper authentication credentials.
You can do this by providing the access key and the secret key in the request or by setting up and assuming an appropriate IAM role with relevant permissions. Also, ensure that the SDK is configured with the endpoint of your local DynamoDB instance.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB local error unable to access JAR file dynamodblocal.jar
- dynamodb could not be mapped for type string
- DynamoDB sorting is not supported for scan expressions
- DynamoDB Delete Method Not Working For The First Time
- aws lambda dynamodb nodejs not working after few puts
- DynamoDB is missing the key id in the item
- DynamoDB scan filter expression not working
- dynamodb can not resolve withkeyconditionexpression
- DynamoDB GetItem no item
- dynamodb cannot read property 'push' of undefined
- dynamodb cannot read property 's' of undefined
- DynamoDB console unable to delete this item
- DynamoDB Delete Not Working
- Boto3 DynamoDB KeyError
- DynamoDB throttling error