Error: DynamoDB Local Missing Authentication Token
What's Causing This Error
You may receive this error message if you are trying to access the local DynamoDB instance without including the authentication credentials required.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
When making requests to the local DynamoDB instance, ensure you have provided the proper authentication credentials.
You can do this by providing the access key and the secret key in the request or by setting up and assuming an appropriate IAM role with relevant permissions. Also, ensure that the SDK is configured with the endpoint of your local DynamoDB instance.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB Network Error: self signed certificate in chain
- DynamoDB Code Working In Node But Not SAM
- DynamoDB Local Cannot Create Preexisting Table
- dynamodb local unable to locate credentials
- DynamoDB attribute not empty
- can't pickle thread.lock objects typeerror boto3 python dynamodb
- the dynamodb service does not have version
- dynamodb the table does not have the specified index
- dynamodb query is not null
- dynamodb system error cloudwatch
- dynamodb scan missing values
- a cell may contain a maximum of 30000 characters dynamodb
- DynamoDB GetItem no item
- boto3 dynamodb client error
- DynamoDB validation error