Error: dynamodb net scan condition or not working
What's Causing This Error
You may run into this error if you try to include the partition key as a part of your scan condition in .NET since DynamoDB .NET allows scan conditions only on non-key attributes.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To resolve the error, use non-key attributes as scan conditions on the scan operation. Use a query operation if you use the partition key as a scan condition.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB No Regionendpoint Or Serviceurl Configured
- DynamoDB Errors InvalidSignatureException Signature Expired
- dynamodb cannot create preexisting table
- dynamodb could not connect to the endpoint url
- DynamoDB Query Limit Not Working
- DynamoDB Local NoClassDefFoundError
- dynamodb could not instantiate class
- AWS CLI DynamoDB Error Parsing Parameter
- DynamoDB Error 413
- Conditional Update Error DynamoDB
- DynamoDB failedbatch retry
- DynamoDB Item Does Not Exist
- DynamoDB Local Missing Authentication Token
- failed to list tables not authorized dynamodb
- DynamoDB failedbatch
Better DynamoDB experience.
Try 7-day free trial. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase