Error: dynamodb net scan condition or not working
What's Causing This Error
You may run into this error if you try to include the partition key as a part of your scan condition in .NET since DynamoDB .NET allows scan conditions only on non-key attributes.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To resolve the error, use non-key attributes as scan conditions on the scan operation. Use a query operation if you use the partition key as a scan condition.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb atomic counter not working
- aws.dynamodb.converter.unmarshall not working
- DynamoDB Code Working In Node But Not SAM
- dynamodb query key condition not supported
- DynamoDB ConditionalCheckFailedException
- appsync dynamodb not seeing all fields
- dynamodb put item not working
- AWS CLI DynamoDB Error Parsing Parameter
- dynamodb query not returning the full item
- Conditional Update Error DynamoDB
- dynamodb mapper save not persisting
- dynamodb list_append returns true but does not work
- failed to list tables not authorized dynamodb
- DynamoDB Update Not Working
- 'dynamodb' object has no attribute 'table'