What's Causing This Error
There are several reasons for this error:
ExclusiveStartKeyvalue is not passed correctly in the request.
ExclusiveStartKeyvalue is out of date.
ExclusiveStartKeyis being used in conjunction with a filter that returns no results.
- The provisioned throughput of the table is exceeded.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
You can resolve this error by ensuring
ExclusiveStartKey value is being passed correctly in the request and retrieving a new
ExclusiveStartKey value is being passed correctly in the request.
If you have used
ExclusiveStartKey with a filter that returns no results, try removing or modifying the filter to include the items with the specified
Also, check the table's provisioned throughput and increase the limit if the table receives a large number of requests.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb unable to locate property for key attribute
- DynamoDB Missing Authentication Token
- comparison operator does not return all attributes dynamodb
- dynamodb does not accept empty set
- DynamoDB ValidationException: Query condition missed key schema element
- aws.dynamodb.converter.unmarshall not working
- accessdeniedexception dynamodb
- sls dynamodb install not working
- DynamoDB Contains not working
- DynamoDB error 400
- DynamoDB could not invoke null on class
- boto3 dynamodb client error
- Float types are not supported. Use decimal types instead.
- dynamodb throughput error
- dynamodb atomic counter not working