Error: dynamodb exclusivestartkey not working
What's Causing This Error
There are several reasons for this error:
ExclusiveStartKeyvalue is not passed correctly in the request.
ExclusiveStartKeyvalue is out of date.
ExclusiveStartKeyis being used in conjunction with a filter that returns no results.
- The provisioned throughput of the table is exceeded.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
You can resolve this error by ensuring
ExclusiveStartKey value is being passed correctly in the request and retrieving a new
ExclusiveStartKey value is being passed correctly in the request.
If you have used
ExclusiveStartKey with a filter that returns no results, try removing or modifying the filter to include the items with the specified
Also, check the table's provisioned throughput and increase the limit if the table receives a large number of requests.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB Code Working In Node But Not SAM
- dynamodb put item not working
- dynamodb query key condition not supported
- dynamodb table did not stabilize
- Error ValidationException: One or more parameter values were invalid: Type mismatch for key X expected: S actual: M
- a socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network dynamodb
- the dynamodb service does not have version
- aws lambda dynamodb nodejs not working after few puts
- Conditional Update Error DynamoDB
- dynamodb connection timeout
- dynamodb local shell not working
- ValidationException: Invalid KeyConditionExpression: Attribute name is a reserved keyword;
- dynamodb atomic counter not working
- an expression attribute name used in the document path is not defined
- dynamodb map template foreach not working