Error: dynamodb exclusivestartkey not working
What's Causing This Error
There are several reasons for this error:
ExclusiveStartKeyvalue is not passed correctly in the request.
ExclusiveStartKeyvalue is out of date.
ExclusiveStartKeyis being used in conjunction with a filter that returns no results.
- The provisioned throughput of the table is exceeded.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
You can resolve this error by ensuring
ExclusiveStartKey value is being passed correctly in the request and retrieving a new
ExclusiveStartKey value is being passed correctly in the request.
If you have used
ExclusiveStartKey with a filter that returns no results, try removing or modifying the filter to include the items with the specified
Also, check the table's provisioned throughput and increase the limit if the table receives a large number of requests.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB Query Limit Not Working
- dynamodb property projection cannot be empty
- DynamoDB throttling error
- DynamoDB is not showing all columns
- DynamoDB is missing the key id in the item
- DynamoDB FilterExpression Not Working
- DynamoDB Is Unsupported It Cannot Be Instantiated
- dynamodb cannot read property 's' of undefined
- dynamodb converter not found for enhancedtype
- DynamoDB service unavailable
- DynamoDB Code Working In Node But Not SAM
- dynamodb throughput error
- DynamoDB Error 413
- DynamoDB Not Supported Requires @DynamoDBTyped Or @DynamoDBTypeConverted
- DynamoDB type item is not supported
Tired of switching accounts and regions? Use Dynobase.
Try 7-day free trial. No strings attached.
© 2023 Dynobase