Error: requested resource not found aws dynamodb
What's Causing This Error
This error occurs due to various reasons. However, in most cases, it happens when the table you are trying to access is either being created or does not exist on DynamoDB in the specified region.
Additionally, you may encounter this error if you use an invalid access key to access the table.
Solution - Here's How To Resolve It
First, visit the DynamoDB console and verify that the table is created to resolve this error. You should see the status as "Active."
Figure - Verifying the status of the table
Then, ensure that the table name specified on your code matches the table name provisioned in your DynamoDB Console.
Finally, ensure that your AWS profile has a valid access key to your table in the given region.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- the dynamodb service does not have version
- dynamodb net scan condition or not working
- DynamoDB scan filter not working
- missing required key 'key' in params dynamodb
- dynamodb the parameter cannot be converted to a numeric value
- DynamoDB validation error
- dynamodb botocore.exceptions.nocredentialserror unable to locate credentials
- lambda function not triggering from dynamodb
- a cell may contain a maximum of 30000 characters dynamodb
- could not unconvert attribute dynamodb
- sls dynamodb install not working
- dynamodb local shell not working
- name key is not defined dynamodb
- ConfigError: Missing region in config