Error: requested resource not found aws dynamodb
What's Causing This Error
This error occurs due to various reasons. However, in most cases, it happens when the table you are trying to access is either being created or does not exist on DynamoDB in the specified region.
Additionally, you may encounter this error if you use an invalid access key to access the table.
Solution - Here's How To Resolve It
First, visit the DynamoDB console and verify that the table is created to resolve this error. You should see the status as "Active."
Figure - Verifying the status of the table
Then, ensure that the table name specified on your code matches the table name provisioned in your DynamoDB Console.
Finally, ensure that your AWS profile has a valid access key to your table in the given region.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB Update Not Working
- comparison operator does not return all attributes dynamodb
- ExpressionAttributeValues contains invalid value: One or more parameter values were invalid: An AttributeValue may not contain an empty string
- ConfigError: Missing region in config
- is not authorized to perform dynamodb:* on resource
- dynamodb query not returning the full item
- dynamodb atomic counter not working
- appsync dynamodb not seeing all fields
- ValidationException: Invalid KeyConditionExpression: Attribute name is a reserved keyword;
- dynamodb: one or more parameter values were invalid: type mismatch for index key
- dynamodb getItem() is not a function
- AWS CLI DynamoDB Error Parsing Parameter
- dynamodb ttl not deleting / erasing items
- an expression attribute name used in the document path is not defined
- failed to list tables not authorized dynamodb
© 2022 Dynobase