Error: requested resource not found aws dynamodb
What's Causing This Error
This error occurs due to various reasons. However, in most cases, it happens when the table you are trying to access is either being created or does not exist on DynamoDB in the specified region.
Additionally, you may encounter this error if you use an invalid access key to access the table.
Solution - Here's How To Resolve It
First, visit the DynamoDB console and verify that the table is created to resolve this error. You should see the status as "Active."
Figure - Verifying the status of the table
Then, ensure that the table name specified on your code matches the table name provisioned in your DynamoDB Console.
Finally, ensure that your AWS profile has a valid access key to your table in the given region.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB Errors InvalidSignatureException Signature Expired
- dynamodb items page not authorized with read access
- DynamoDB string set cannot be empty
- AWS DynamoDB CredentialsError: Missing credentials in config
- accessdeniedexception dynamodb
- dynamodb list_append if_not_exists not working
- appsync dynamodb not seeing all fields
- DynamoDB Item Does Not Exist
- resourcenotfoundexception dynamodb nodejs
- dynamodb converter not found for enhancedtype
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- DynamoDB Delete Not Working
- failed to begin subsegment named 'amazondynamodbv2': segment cannot be found.
- dynamodb query not returning the full item
- dynamodb cannot create preexisting table
Tired of switching accounts and regions? Use Dynobase.
Start your 7-day free trial today
© 2023 Dynobase