Error: DynamoDB BatchSave not working
What's Causing This Error
This error can be caused by a variety of issues, such as:
- Improperly formatted requests.
- Insufficient provisioned write capacity on the table.
- Concurrent requests exceeding the provisioned write capacity of the table.
- Issues with the IAM role associated with the request.
- Errors with the
batchsavefunction or the SDK being used.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, you can take the following steps:
- Double-check the format of the requests sent to the DynamoDB service to ensure they are properly formatted.
- Check the provisioned write capacity on the table and increase it if necessary.
- Consider implementing exponential backoff to handle retries for failed requests.
- Check the IAM role associated with the request to ensure it has the necessary permissions to write to the table.
- Verify that the
batchsavefunction or SDK being used is configured correctly, and all necessary dependencies are installed.
- You can also check the CloudWatch metrics for the DynamoDB table to see if you are exceeding the write capacity units.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb unable to execute http request
- AWS CLI DynamoDB Error Parsing Parameter
- dynamodb cannot read property 's' of undefined
- DynamoDB Scan Not Working
- DynamoDB Delete Method Not Working For The First Time
- ValidationException: Invalid KeyConditionExpression: Attribute name is a reserved keyword;
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- dynamodb does not support null values
- aws.dynamodb.documentclient is not a constructor
- DynamoDB Invalid UpdateExpression Syntax Error Token
- DynamoDB Network Error: self signed certificate in chain
- DynamoDB Missing Authentication Token
- comparison operator does not return all attributes dynamodb
- DynamoDB Not Supported Requires @DynamoDBTyped Or @DynamoDBTypeConverted
- aws.dynamodb.converter.unmarshall not working
Spend less time in the AWS console, use Dynobase.
Try 7-day free trial. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase