Error: validationsettings are not supported for 'dynamodb' endpoint
What's Causing This Error
This error message indicates an issue with the validation settings for the DynamoDB service endpoint.
Specifically, it indicates that the validation settings are not supported for this endpoint. For example, this can happen if the validation settings are incompatible with the version of the service being used or if the validation settings are not supported for this service endpoint.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, check the version of the DynamoDB service you are using and ensure that it supports validation settings. Also, check the validation settings configuration and ensure it does not conflict with the service endpoint.
If you use validation settings with the boto3 client, you can remove or modify the validation settings in the code and check if the error persists.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb autoscaling not fast enough
- could not transform a dynamodb amazonserviceexception to a compatible kinesis exception
- dynamodb can not resolve withkeyconditionexpression
- ExpressionAttributeValues contains invalid value: One or more parameter values were invalid: An AttributeValue may not contain an empty string
- DynamoDB Error Message KeyError item is not JSON serializable
- dynamodb 1 validation error detected value
- DynamoDB scan does not return all items
- DynamoDB Hostname Cannot Be Null
- DynamoDB Errors InvalidSignatureException Signature Expired
- aws lambda dynamodb nodejs not working after few puts
- dynamodb the parameter cannot be converted to a numeric value
- an expression attribute name used in the document path is not defined
- dynamodb-admin is not recognized as an internal or external command
- ValidationException: Invalid KeyConditionExpression: Attribute name is a reserved keyword;
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process