Error: Boto3 DynamoDB KeyError
What's Causing This Error
A KeyError arises when the key you specify is not existing. It is a Python exception that indicates that it failed to retrieve the key you tried to access.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
As a solution, recheck and confirm whether you are using an accurate and already existing key. Try setting up a GSI (Global Secondary Index) and query the GSI to access the required record.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb connection timeout
- Float types are not supported. Use decimal types instead.
- 'dynamodb' object has no attribute 'table'
- dynamodb ttl not deleting / erasing items
- DynamoDB Network Error: self signed certificate in chain
- DynamoDB Update Not Working
- DynamoDB Error Message KeyError item is not JSON serializable
- dynamodb does not accept empty set
- lambda function not triggering from dynamodb
- could not unconvert attribute dynamodb
- DynamoDB Key element does not match the schema
- dynamodb map template foreach not working
- an expression attribute name used in the document path is not defined
- aws lambda dynamodb nodejs not working after few puts
- failed to begin subsegment named 'amazondynamodbv2': segment cannot be found.
© 2022 Dynobase