Error: Boto3 DynamoDB KeyError
What's Causing This Error
A KeyError arises when the key you specify is not existing. It is a Python exception that indicates that it failed to retrieve the key you tried to access.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
As a solution, recheck and confirm whether you are using an accurate and already existing key. Try setting up a GSI (Global Secondary Index) and query the GSI to access the required record.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB GetItem no item
- comparison operator does not return all attributes dynamodb
- name key is not defined dynamodb
- dynamodb net scan condition or not working
- DynamoDB Query Limit Not Working
- could not unmarshal the value dynamodb
- DynamoDB Failed To Compute Node presentation
- DynamoDB Error Message KeyError item is not JSON serializable
- dynamodb list_append if_not_exists not working
- DynamoDB Scan Not Working
- ConfigError: Missing region in config
- CORS Error DynamoDB
- DynamoDB Mapper Could Not Instantiate Class
- DynamoDB Missing Authentication Token
- dynamodb cannot read property '0' of undefined
Tired of AWS Console? Try Dynobase.
First 7 days are on us. No strings attached.
© 2023 Dynobase