Error: Boto3 DynamoDB KeyError
What's Causing This Error
A KeyError arises when the key you specify is not existing. It is a Python exception that indicates that it failed to retrieve the key you tried to access.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
As a solution, recheck and confirm whether you are using an accurate and already existing key. Try setting up a GSI (Global Secondary Index) and query the GSI to access the required record.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- failed to begin subsegment named 'amazondynamodbv2': segment cannot be found.
- DynamoDB Query Limit Not Working
- could not connect to the endpoint URL dynamodb
- ProvisionedThroughputExceededException DynamoDB
- dynamodb mapper save not persisting
- dynamodb: one or more parameter values were invalid: type mismatch for index key
- aws.dynamodb.documentclient is not a constructor
- why is the GSI dynamodb not showing item count
- AWS DynamoDB CredentialsError: Missing credentials in config
- dynamodb connection timeout
- requested resource not found aws dynamodb
- DynamoDB Errors InvalidSignatureException Signature Expired
- lambda function not triggering from dynamodb
- DynamoDB ConditionalCheckFailedException
- ValidationException: Invalid KeyConditionExpression: Attribute name is a reserved keyword;