Error: aws lambda dynamodb nodejs not working after few puts
What's Causing This Error
You may run into this error due to two reasons.
1. Using the same partition key
DynamoDB will replace the item using the Put operation if you use the same partition key. Therefore, it may look like nothing is happening, but your data item gets replaced.
2. Throughput Exceeded
If your WCUs have exceeded, DynamoDB may temporarily reject Put requests.
Solution - Here's How To Resolve It
First, ensure that a new partition key is provided for every invocation of the
Put() function. Additionally, consider using the nano-id library to generate unique IDs for the partition key.
Second, try increasing the provisioned throughput or use AWS Application Auto Scaling to scale DynamoDB up and down when needed to ensure it does not throttle.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB Auto Scaling Not Working
- dynamodb map template foreach not working
- ImportError: No module named boto3 (DynamoDB)
- dynamodb throttle error code
- dynamodb text contents could not be decoded
- DynamoDB Errors InvalidSignatureException Signature Expired
- DynamoDB scan filter expression not working
- could not connect to the endpoint URL dynamodb
- dynamodb type custid is not supported
- DynamoDB Mapper Could Not Instantiate Class
- DynamoDB cannot delete the table
- dynamodb global secondary index does not project
- DynamoDB Scan Not Working
- DynamoDB - The Security Token Included In The Request Is Invalid
- could not lookup table in dynamodb
Better DynamoDB experience.
Try 7-day free trial. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase