Error: could not lookup table in dynamodb
What's Causing This Error
You may run into this error if the table you are trying to access does not exist or is not yet in the "ACTIVE" state.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
You can try any of the following to solve this error.
- Ensure that you are using the correct AWS credentials.
- Ensure that you access the table name in the correct region and account.
- Ensure that you have spelled the table name correctly.
- Ensure that the table is in the "ACTIVE" state. You can do this by navigating to the AWS DynamoDB console and checking its status.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- dynamodb cannot assign requested address
- dynamodb request is missing authentication token
- dynamodb unable to find storage information for property
- DynamoDB GetItem no item
- can't pickle thread.lock objects typeerror boto3 python dynamodb
- DynamoDB service unavailable
- DynamoDB stream no records processed
- DynamoDB stream not working
- a cell may contain a maximum of 30000 characters dynamodb
- dynamodb stream missing fields
- DynamoDB is missing the key id in the item
- DynamoDB Delete Not Working
- dynamodb unable to execute http request
- DynamoDB batchwrite error
© 2023 Dynobase