Error: could not lookup table in dynamodb
What's Causing This Error
You may run into this error if the table you are trying to access does not exist or is not yet in the "ACTIVE" state.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
You can try any of the following to solve this error.
- Ensure that you are using the correct AWS credentials.
- Ensure that you access the table name in the correct region and account.
- Ensure that you have spelled the table name correctly.
- Ensure that the table is in the "ACTIVE" state. You can do this by navigating to the AWS DynamoDB console and checking its status.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb problem function call failed
- AWS DynamoDB Provisioning Error
- dynamodb connection timeout
- DynamoDB FilterExpression Not Working
- dynamodb cannot read property 'push' of undefined
- could not load profile default dynamodb
- ConfigError: Missing region in config
- dynamodb cannot convert undefined or null to object
- Float types are not supported. Use decimal types instead.
- ImportError: No module named boto3 (DynamoDB)
- dynamodb getItem() is not a function
- dynamodb cannot read properties of undefined
- DynamoDB Errors InvalidSignatureException Signature Expired
- could not transform a dynamodb amazonserviceexception to a compatible kinesis exception
- DynamoDB Invalid UpdateExpression Syntax Error Token
Dynobase is a Professional GUI Client for DynamoDB
Try 7-day free trial. No strings attached.
© 2023 Dynobase