Error: dynamodb trigger no records processed
What's Causing This Error
This error message indicates that the DynamoDB trigger associated with the Lambda function did not process any records. The specific issue could be caused by several things, such as an issue with the trigger configuration, a problem with the permissions of the IAM role or user being used to operate, or an issue with the Lambda function being triggered.s
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, check the trigger configuration in the AWS Management Console to ensure that the trigger is set up correctly and associated with the correct Lambda function. In addition, check that the event source is set up correctly and that the DynamoDB table has the right stream enabled.
It's essential to check that the IAM user or role used to call the function has the necessary permissions to perform the desired operation on the DynamoDB service.
Check the Lambda function logs to see if any error messages or issues prevent the function from processing the records.
It is also essential to check that the provided access key and secret key are valid and have the necessary permissions to access the DynamoDB service and Lambda function.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB Code Working In Node But Not SAM
- DynamoDB is missing the key id in the item
- DynamoDB table not updating
- DynamoDB missing items
- DynamoDB string set may not be empty
- DynamoDB ConditionExpression not working
- dynamodb value cannot be null. (parameter 'type')
- Error retrieving DynamoDB table item validation exception
- DynamoDB parameter validation failed
- DynamoDB sorting is not supported for scan expressions
- DynamoDB cannot delete the table
- DynamoDB delete fails
- DynamoDB could not invoke null on class
- error updating dynamodb table time to live
- could not unconvert attribute dynamodb