Error: appsync dynamodb not seeing all fields
What's Causing This Error
You would run into this error due to two main reasons.
- You have not specified the attribute that you require in the query. Since GraphQL returns only the data you request, it will not return additional data (avoiding over-fetching).
- Secondly, if you are querying an index, you may not have projected the attribute you require onto the index. Any attribute that is not projected will not be added to the GSI or LSI and, therefore, will not be returned even if you request it.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To resolve the error:
- Ensure to request the required attributes in the GraphQL Query.
- Ensure that the index you are querying has the attribute you wish to query projected onto it.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- Boto3 DynamoDB KeyError
- dynamodb atomic counter not working
- AWS Lambda DynamoDB Stream Error
- DynamoDB failedbatch retry
- localstack dynamodb not working
- CORS Error DynamoDB
- dynamodb the table does not have the specified index
- could not transform a dynamodb amazonserviceexception to a compatible kinesis exception
- ConfigError: Missing region in config
- aws.dynamodb.documentclient is not a constructor
- dynamodb type custid is not supported
- dynamodb scan missing values
- dynamodb system error cloudwatch
- dynamodb map template foreach not working
- DynamoDB Duplicate Key Error
© 2023 Dynobase