Error: appsync dynamodb not seeing all fields
What's Causing This Error
You would run into this error due to two main reasons.
- You have not specified the attribute that you require in the query. Since GraphQL returns only the data you request, it will not return additional data (avoiding over-fetching).
- Secondly, if you are querying an index, you may not have projected the attribute you require onto the index. Any attribute that is not projected will not be added to the GSI or LSI and, therefore, will not be returned even if you request it.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To resolve the error:
- Ensure to request the required attributes in the GraphQL Query.
- Ensure that the index you are querying has the attribute you wish to query projected onto it.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB Auto Scaling Not Working
- DynamoDB ConditionalCheckFailedException
- lambda function not triggering from dynamodb
- ImportError: No module named boto3 (DynamoDB)
- why is the GSI dynamodb not showing item count
- DynamoDB Key element does not match the schema
- DynamoDB ValidationException: Query condition missed key schema element
- dynamodb query not returning the full item
- dynamodb items page not authorized with read access
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- dynamodb: one or more parameter values were invalid: type mismatch for index key
- resourcenotfoundexception dynamodb nodejs
- Error ValidationException: One or more parameter values were invalid: Type mismatch for key X expected: S actual: M
- AWS DynamoDB Provisioning Error
- dynamodb local shell not working
© 2023 Dynobase