Error: Conditional Update Error DynamoDB
What's Causing This Error
An error in a conditional update in DynamoDB will probably cause
ConditionalCheckFailedException. You will get a message saying "the conditional request failed" in such instances. This scenario happens when the attribute's actual value does not match the expected value from the condition.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
If there is a mismatch, recheck the values and verify whether they are accurate.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb unable to execute http request
- dynamodb consistent reads are not supported on global secondary indexes
- DynamoDB Invalid UpdateExpression Syntax Error Token
- dynamodb index does not exist
- DynamoDB failedbatch
- dynamodb unable to find storage information for property
- requested resource not found aws dynamodb
- Boto3 DynamoDB KeyError
- dynamodb-admin not working
- AWS DynamoDB errors ResourceNotFoundException
- dynamodb type custid is not supported
- error updating dynamodb table time to live
- dynamodb system errors metric
- dynamodb update fail if not exists
Tired of switching accounts and regions? Use Dynobase.
Try 7-day free trial. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase