Error: DynamoDB scan limit not working
What's Causing This Error
This error can be caused by a variety of issues, such as:
- Incorrectly specifying the value of the
limitparameter in the scan request.
- Not having enough read capacity units provisioned for the table.
- Issues with the IAM role associated with the request.
- Errors with the SDK being used.
- The table is experiencing heavy read traffic.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, you can take the following steps:
- Check the value of the "limit" parameter in the scan request and ensure it is set correctly.
- Check the read capacity units provisioned for the table and ensure that it is sufficient for the read traffic.
- Check the IAM role associated with the request to ensure it has the necessary permissions to read the table.
- Verify that the SDK being used is configured correctly and that all necessary dependencies are installed.
- If the table is experiencing heavy read traffic, consider using DynamoDB Auto Scaling to adjust the provisioned throughput automatically.
- If the issue persists, you may contact AWS support for further assistance.
- Additionally, you can use CloudWatch logs to check the logs and troubleshoot the issue.
- It is important to check the settings of the scan request and the provisioned capacity units to ensure that they are sufficient for the read traffic and support the limit specified.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb index does not exist
- com amazonaws services dynamodbv2 model resourcenotfoundexception
- dynamodb no range key value present
- dynamodb is abstract cannot be instantiated
- DynamoDB Local Missing Authentication Token
- DynamoDB Expression Not Null
- DynamoDB BatchSave not working
- dynamodb connection timeout
- DynamoDB No Provisioned Throughput specified for the table
- dynamodb the parameter cannot be converted to a numeric value
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- aws.dynamodb.documentclient is not a constructor
- dynamodb put function not working
- DynamoDB error cannot find module build/Release/DTraceProviderBindings
- dynamodb validation error detected
Login to the AWS Console less. Use Dynobase.
First 7 days are. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase