Error: dynamodb attribute does not exist
What's Causing This Error
This error occurs when you try to access an attribute or column that does not exist in the table or item. Deleting the item or attribute and using a non-existing attribute are the most common reasons for this error.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
Following the below steps will help you to resolve this error.
- Make sure the attribute you refer to is available in the table and that you use the correct spelling.
- If the attribute is deleted, you can use the update method to add it back.
- If the item is not available, you can use the put method to create a new item with the attribute.
- Make sure you have the correct permissions to access the table and item.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- boto3 dynamodb unable to locate credentials
- dynamodb-admin not working
- dynamodb does not accept empty set
- DynamoDB ConditionalCheckFailedException
- dynamodb connection timeout
- aws.dynamodb.documentclient is not a constructor
- dynamodb query key condition not supported
- cognitoidentitycredentials is not authorized to perform dynamodb describetable
- resourcenotfoundexception dynamodb nodejs
- DynamoDB Delete Method Not Working For The First Time
- missing required key 'key' in params dynamodb
- DynamoDB Local Missing Authentication Token
- dynamodb converter not found for enhancedtype
- Conditional Update Error DynamoDB
- appsync dynamodb not seeing all fields