What's Causing This Error
The "DynamoDB error 400" is a general error code indicating that the client has made an invalid request. It can be caused by a variety of issues, such as:
- Missing or invalid required parameters.
- Unsupported operations or parameters.
- Incorrect data types.
- Incorrect table or index name.
- Missing or invalid credentials.
- Incorrect permissions.
- Exceeding the provisioned throughput.
- Issues with the SDK or client being used.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, you can take the following steps:
- Verify that all required parameters are included in the request and that they are in the correct format.
- Check the operation or parameter being used to ensure the service supports it.
- Verify that the data types of the parameters are correct and match the expected data type.
- Check that the table or index name specified in the request is correct.
- Verify that the credentials and permissions provided in the request are correct and have the necessary permissions to access the service.
- Check the provisioned throughput and increase it if necessary.
- Verify that the SDK or client being used is configured correctly and that all necessary dependencies are installed.
- Check the request payload, headers, and URL for any typos or other mistakes.
- If the issue persists, you may contact AWS support for further assistance.
- You can also check the CloudWatch logs for a more detailed error messages and troubleshoot the issue accordingly.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB could not invoke null on class
- dynamodb cannot convert undefined or null to object
- dynamodb query not returning the full item
- DynamoDB ConditionalCheckFailedException
- resourcenotfoundexception dynamodb nodejs
- why is the GSI dynamodb not showing item count
- com amazonaws services dynamodbv2 model resourcenotfoundexception
- amazon dynamodb query parentparams is not defined
- dynamodb can not resolve withkeyconditionexpression
- dynamodb connection timeout
- lambda function not triggering from dynamodb
- is not authorized to perform dynamodb:* on resource
- could not connect to the endpoint URL dynamodb
- dynamodb: one or more parameter values were invalid: type mismatch for index key
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
© 2024 Dynobase