Error: Could not connect to the endpoint URL https:dynamodb.singapore.amazonaws.com
What's Causing This Error
The error "could not connect to the endpoint URL https://dynamodb.singapore.amazonaws.com" is caused by a failure to connect to the specified DynamoDB service endpoint. This could be due to several reasons, such as:
- Incorrect endpoint URL or region
- Network connectivity issues
- Incorrect security group or network ACL rules
- Incorrect IAM role or permissions
- Incorrect SDK or client configuration
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, you can take the following steps:
- Verify that the endpoint URL or region is correct and that the region specified matches the region where the DynamoDB table is located.
- Check the network connectivity to ensure that the machine or service running the code can access the internet and the DynamoDB service endpoint.
- Check the security group and network ACL rules to ensure that the machine or service running the code has access to the internet and the DynamoDB service endpoint.
- Check the IAM role and permissions associated with the code or service to ensure that it has the necessary permissions to access the DynamoDB service.
- Check the SDK or client configuration to ensure that it is set up correctly and that the correct endpoint URL and region are being used.
- Check the server's firewall and security group rules from where you are trying to connect to the DynamoDB service.
- You can also check with your network administrator to ensure that there are no network-level blocks preventing the connection to the DynamoDB service endpoint.
If the issue persists, you may contact AWS support for further assistance.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB Code Working In Node But Not SAM
- dynamodb throughput error
- KMS Key Access Denied Error DynamoDB
- dynamodb does not support null values
- DynamoDB Delete Not Working
- DynamoDB Errors InvalidSignatureException Signature Expired
- DynamoDB TTL Not Working
- DynamoDB Delete Method Not Working For The First Time
- name key is not defined dynamodb
- DynamoDB Is Not Null
- DynamoDB throttling error
- DynamoDB FilterExpression Not Working
- DynamoDB Mapper Could Not Instantiate Class
- DynamoDB GetItem no item