Error: dynamodb could not connect to the endpoint url
What's Causing This Error
This is another common issue you may face in DynamoDB. There are multiple root causes for this error:
- The URL may be incorrect.
- Network connection issues.
- Permission issues.
- Security groups or network ACLs may be blocking traffic to the endpoint.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To resolve this error:
- First, ensure the URL is correct and that you have an active network connection.
- Then, check the user permissions of the IAM user.
- Finally, ensure the security groups and the network ACLs do not block the endpoint.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- is not authorized to perform dynamodb:* on resource
- dynamodb throughput error
- dynamodb localhost not working
- dynamodb query is null
- does not support attribute type arn aws dynamodb
- error retrieving dynamodb table item serializationexception
- dynamodb scan missing values
- dynamodb query is not null
- dynamodb consistent reads are not supported on global secondary indexes
- validationsettings are not supported for 'dynamodb' endpoint
- dynamodb not a managed type
- dynamodb is abstract cannot be instantiated
- dynamodb item size limit error
- DynamoDB No Regionendpoint Or Serviceurl Configured
- DynamoDB throttling error
Tired of AWS Console? Try Dynobase.
First 7 days are. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase