Error: dynamodb autoscaling not fast enough
What's Causing This Error
You may run into this issue if your scaling policy for your DynamoDB table needs to be higher. For example, suppose your target utilization (percentage of consumed provisioned throughput at a given time) is 90%. In that case, application auto-scaling will wait until your DynamoDB table is close to 90% utilization before scaling up.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To fix this issue, I recommend looking at the target utilization and providing a value between 20% to 90% that best suits your needs. This can be done using a trial/error method or by analyzing the metrics of your table.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB throttling error
- DynamoDB Code Working In Node But Not SAM
- resourcenotfoundexception dynamodb nodejs
- dynamodb query key condition not supported
- DynamoDB Error Message KeyError item is not JSON serializable
- dynamodb condition does not exist
- cognitoidentitycredentials is not authorized to perform dynamodb describetable
- validationsettings are not supported for 'dynamodb' endpoint
- error dynamodb streams must be enabled on the table
- dynamodb cannot read property 's' of undefined
- DynamoDB ConditionalCheckFailedException
- dynamodb does not support null values
- boto3 dynamodb client error
- One or more parameter values were invalid: some AttributeDefinitions are not used
- DynamoDB table not updating
Login to the AWS Console less. Use Dynobase.
Try 7-day free trial. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase