Error: dynamodb docker unable to open database file
What's Causing This Error
This error is frequently caused due to insufficient permissions.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
You can give the required permissions to read/write to resolve the error using the below command.
sudo chmod 777 ./docker/dynamodb
The command changes the permissions on the folder
docker/dynamodb so that all users have read, write, and execute permissions on it.
chmodis the command to change file permissions
777are the permissions granted (read, write, and execute permissions for all users).
- Uses the path
./docker/dynamodas the default path after installing DynamoDB Local using the AWS Guide.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb 1 validation error detected value
- DynamoDB Delete Not Working
- dynamodb unable to find storage information for property
- DynamoDB Query Limit Not Working
- dynamodb cannot create preexisting table
- DynamoDB ValidationException: Query condition missed key schema element
- dynamodb cannot convert undefined or null to object
- DynamoDB TTL Not Working
- cognitoidentitycredentials is not authorized to perform dynamodb describetable
- dynamodb: one or more parameter values were invalid: type mismatch for index key
- dynamodb cannot convert undefined to object
- DynamoDB table not updating
- dynamodb index not updated
- dynamodb cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'bytelength')
- dynamodb user errors metric