Error: DynamoDB Error 413
What's Causing This Error
Error code 413 (Request Entity Too Large error message) is an error that is caused by the data size limitation in DynamoDB. It generally indicates that the request payload is too large. For instance, this error can arise when the size of an item you are trying to insert or update is larger than 400 kB (the maximum item size for DynamoDB).
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
If you are getting this 413 error code, determine the size of the item you handle as the first approach. Then, to resolve this issue, you can either break down the item into multiple smaller items of lesser size or reduce the size of the item you are trying to insert or update.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB console unable to delete this item
- DynamoDB Delete Not Working
- dynamodb could not instantiate class
- dynamodb does not support null values
- DynamoDB TTL Not Working
- AWS Lambda DynamoDB Stream Error
- DynamoDB error cannot find module build/Release/DTraceProviderBindings
- DynamoDB Is Not Null
- DynamoDB Errors InvalidSignatureException Signature Expired
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- dynamodb autoscaling not fast enough
- DynamoDB No Provisioned Throughput specified for the table
- resourcenotfoundexception dynamodb nodejs
- dynamodb list_append returns true but does not work
- could not lookup table in dynamodb
Tired of switching accounts and regions? Use Dynobase.
Try 7-day free trial. No strings attached.
© 2023 Dynobase