Error: DynamoDB ValidationException: Query condition missed key schema element
It means you're trying to run a Query using a condition that does not include the partition/hash key. In order to run a query in DynamoDB, you have to provide hash key of the primary index or secondary index.
For example, if you have a DynamoDB table with Partition Key called "index" and GSI (Global Secondary Index) with partition key called "email", you can only perform queries on these two, no matter how many other attributes your items in the table have. If you can't do that, use Scan operation instead since it can search for data on non-indexed fields.
You can also use our Query Builder - it will help you construct the query operation parameters which you can later paste into your application.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb localhost not working
- KMS Key Access Denied Error DynamoDB
- aws.dynamodb.converter.unmarshall not working
- DynamoDB Query Limit Not Working
- dynamodb cannot read property '0' of undefined
- appsync dynamodb not seeing all fields
- accessdeniedexception dynamodb
- dynamodb the table does not have the specified index
- a cell may contain a maximum of 30000 characters dynamodb
- the dynamodb service does not have version
- dynamodb local unable to open database file
- Float types are not supported. Use decimal types instead.
- DynamoDB Scan Not Working
- dynamodb global secondary index does not project
- DynamoDB No Provisioned Throughput specified for the table
Dynobase is a Professional GUI Client for DynamoDB
Try 7-day free trial. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase