Error: DynamoDB ValidationException: Query condition missed key schema element
It means you're trying to run a Query using a condition that does not include the partition/hash key. In order to run a query in DynamoDB, you have to provide hash key of the primary index or secondary index.
If you can't do that, use Scan operation instead.
You can also use our Query Builder - it will help you construct the query operation parameters.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB Key element does not match the schema
- DynamoDB ValidationException: Query condition missed key schema element
- DynamoDB Invalid UpdateExpression Syntax Error Token
- DynamoDB error cannot find module build/Release/DTraceProviderBindings
- sls dynamodb install not working
- DynamoDB Internal Server Error
- AWS DynamoDB errors ResourceNotFoundException
- ImportError: No module named boto (DynamoDB)
- DynamoDB Network Error: self signed certificate in chain
- ValidationException: Invalid KeyConditionExpression: Attribute name is a reserved keyword;
- ExpressionAttributeValues contains invalid value: One or more parameter values were invalid: An AttributeValue may not contain an empty string
- Error ValidationException: One or more parameter values were invalid: Type mismatch for key X expected: S actual: M
© 2020 Dynobase