Error: DynamoDB Code Working In Node But Not SAM
What's Causing This Error
The cause of this error can change depending on the scenario and application you are working on. For instance, it may be due to an issue with the AWS SAM template or a network issue between AWS SAM and your Docker DynamoDB.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
Ensure your template is accurate and you apply the key concepts appropriately. If you think the issue is a Docker networking issue, you can try using Docker Compose. You can find the AWS SAM template for DynamoDB here.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- Unable to start DynamoDB Local process
- cannot find module 'dynamodb-doc'
- DynamoDB Invalid UpdateExpression Syntax Error Token
- DynamoDB Network Error: self signed certificate in chain
- dynamodb put item not working
- dynamodb put function not working
- failed to begin subsegment named 'amazondynamodbv2': segment cannot be found.
- One or more parameter values were invalid: some AttributeDefinitions are not used
- requested resource not found aws dynamodb
- DynamoDB ValidationException: Query condition missed key schema element
- comparison operator does not return all attributes dynamodb
- CORS Error DynamoDB
- Error ValidationException: One or more parameter values were invalid: Type mismatch for key X expected: S actual: M
- Float types are not supported. Use decimal types instead.
- dynamodb local shell not working