Error: DynamoDB Code Working In Node But Not SAM
What's Causing This Error
The cause of this error can change depending on the scenario and application you are working on. For instance, it may be due to an issue with the AWS SAM template or a network issue between AWS SAM and your Docker DynamoDB.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
Ensure your template is accurate and you apply the key concepts appropriately. If you think the issue is a Docker networking issue, you can try using Docker Compose. You can find the AWS SAM template for DynamoDB here.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb-admin command not found
- DynamoDB batch write is not working
- DynamoDB Key element does not match the schema
- AWS DynamoDB errors ResourceNotFoundException
- aws.dynamodb.documentclient is not a constructor
- failed to begin subsegment named 'amazondynamodbv2': segment cannot be found.
- dynamodb query not returning the full item
- dynamodb can not resolve withkeyconditionexpression
- why is the GSI dynamodb not showing item count
- is not authorized to perform dynamodb:* on resource
- dynamodb local shell not working
- accessdeniedexception dynamodb
- ConfigError: Missing region in config
- DynamoDB Errors InvalidSignatureException Signature Expired