Error: dynamodb system error cloudwatch
What's Causing This Error
This error message indicates that there is a system error with Amazon CloudWatch, which is preventing the DynamoDB operation from being completed.
The specific issue could be caused by several things, such as an issue with the CloudWatch service, a problem with the DynamoDB-CloudWatch integration, or an issue with the permissions of the IAM role or user that is being used to operate.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, check the status of the CloudWatch service to see if there are any ongoing issues by visiting the AWS Service Health Dashboard.
Another way to solve this issue is by checking the CloudWatch logs and seeing if there are any relevant error messages.
It's also important to check that the IAM user or role used to call the function has the necessary permissions to perform the desired operation on the DynamoDB service.
You can also check the configuration of the DynamoDB-CloudWatch integration to ensure that it is set up correctly.
If all the above steps fail, try and reboot the service or the instances used by CloudWatch and DynamoDB.
It is also essential to check that the provided access key and secret key are valid and have the necessary permissions to access the CloudWatch service.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb: one or more parameter values were invalid: type mismatch for index key
- could not load profile default dynamodb
- boto3 dynamodb unable to locate credentials
- aws.dynamodb.converter.unmarshall not working
- missing required key 'key' in params dynamodb
- Error ValidationException: One or more parameter values were invalid: Type mismatch for key X expected: S actual: M
- is not authorized to perform dynamodb:* on resource
- dynamodb system errors metric
- DynamoDB FilterExpression not working
- validationsettings are not supported for 'dynamodb' endpoint
- dynamodb number_value cannot be converted to string
- dynamodb the parameter cannot be converted to a numeric value
- dynamodb local unable to open database file
- boto3 dynamodb client error
- dynamodb not a managed type