Error: DynamoDB Not Supported Requires @DynamoDBTyped Or @DynamoDBTypeConverted
What's Causing This Error
DynamoDB only supports several data types, and sometimes it does not understand how to handle your complex data types. So, in such instances, if you do not define a converter class to specify how to convert your object to a string and back again, DynamoDB will throw this error.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To resolve this error, you have to check and verify that all the values passed are properly annotated. You can also use
DynamoDBMapper to handle the conversions between the data types automatically.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- a socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network dynamodb
- 'dynamodb' object has no attribute 'table'
- com amazonaws services dynamodbv2 model resourcenotfoundexception
- could not connect to the endpoint URL dynamodb
- requested resource not found aws dynamodb
- AWS DynamoDB CredentialsError: Missing credentials in config
- dynamodb cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'bytelength')
- dynamodb: one or more parameter values were invalid: type mismatch for index key
- ValidationException: Invalid KeyConditionExpression: Attribute name is a reserved keyword;
- comparison operator does not return all attributes dynamodb
- dynamodb map template foreach not working
- aws.dynamodb.documentclient is not a constructor
- is not authorized to perform dynamodb:* on resource
- dynamodb query not returning the full item
- dynamodb put function not working