Error: DynamoDB Missing Authentication Token
What's Causing This Error
The most frequent cause for this error is trying to access a DynamoDB table without providing proper credentials.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
When making requests to DynamoDB, ensure that you have included the appropriate AWS access key and the Secret key in the request to prevent this error from occurring. Alternatively, you can use IAM roles and policies to grant table access. Ensure that you have specified the correct region when creating the DynamoDB client.
Also, check whether the IAM role you use has the necessary permissions to perform the operations you are trying to perform on the DynamoDB table by reviewing the IAM policies for the user.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb docker unable to open database file
- DynamoDB Local Docker Not Working
- DynamoDB Failed To Compute Node presentation
- dynamodb the parameter cannot be converted to a numeric value
- DynamoDB could not invoke null on class
- boto3 dynamodb client error
- dynamodb unable to locate credentials
- dynamodb is abstract cannot be instantiated
- dynamodb property projection cannot be empty
- dynamodb number_value cannot be converted to string
- DynamoDB GetItem no item
- DynamoDB scan filter expression not working
- DynamoDB string set may not be empty
- moto dynamodb not working
- dynamodb throttle error code
Better DynamoDB experience.
Try 7-day free trial. No strings attached.
© 2023 Dynobase