Error: DynamoDB Missing Authentication Token
What's Causing This Error
The most frequent cause for this error is trying to access a DynamoDB table without providing proper credentials.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
When making requests to DynamoDB, ensure that you have included the appropriate AWS access key and the Secret key in the request to prevent this error from occurring. Alternatively, you can use IAM roles and policies to grant table access. Ensure that you have specified the correct region when creating the DynamoDB client.
Also, check whether the IAM role you use has the necessary permissions to perform the operations you are trying to perform on the DynamoDB table by reviewing the IAM policies for the user.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb number_value cannot be converted to string
- DynamoDB ConditionalCheckFailedException
- dynamodb cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'bytelength')
- DynamoDB Internal Server Error
- failed to begin subsegment named 'amazondynamodbv2': segment cannot be found.
- dynamodb list_append if_not_exists not working
- aws.dynamodb.converter.unmarshall not working
- dynamodb: one or more parameter values were invalid: type mismatch for index key
- could not unconvert attribute dynamodb
- could not load profile default dynamodb
- comparison operator does not return all attributes dynamodb
- dynamodb ttl not deleting / erasing items
- why is the GSI dynamodb not showing item count
- DynamoDB error cannot find module build/Release/DTraceProviderBindings