Error: DynamoDB is not showing all columns
What's Causing This Error
This error can be caused by a variety of issues, such as:
- Not specifying all the attributes to be retrieved in the request.
- Not having enough read capacity units provisioned for the table.
- Issues with the IAM role associated with the request.
- Errors with the SDK being used.
- Incorrectly specifying the projection expression.
- The table is experiencing heavy read traffic.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, you can take the following steps:
- Check the request and ensure that all the attributes you want to retrieve are specified.
- Check the read capacity units provisioned for the table and ensure that it is sufficient for the read traffic.
- Check the IAM role associated with the request to ensure it has the necessary permissions to read the table.
- Verify that the SDK being used is configured correctly and that all necessary dependencies are installed.
- Check the projection expression and ensure that it correctly specifies the attributes to be retrieved.
- If the table is experiencing heavy read traffic, consider using DynamoDB Auto Scaling to adjust the provisioned throughput automatically.
- If the issue persists, you may contact AWS support for further assistance.
- Additionally, you can use CloudWatch logs to check the logs and troubleshoot the issue.
- It is important to check the request and the provisioned capacity units to ensure that they are sufficient for the read traffic and that the attributes you want to retrieve are specified correctly in the projection expression.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb ttl not deleting / erasing items
- DynamoDB Delete Not Working
- dynamodb cannot pickle '\_thread.lock' object
- DynamoDB cannot delete the table
- dynamodb system error cloudwatch
- dynamodb global secondary index does not project
- DynamoDB Is Not Null
- the dynamodb service does not have version
- dynamodb index not found
- DynamoDB Scan Not Working
- DynamoDB console unable to delete this item
- aws.dynamodb.documentclient is not a constructor
- DynamoDB ConditionalCheckFailedException
- moto dynamodb not working
- DynamoDB throttling error
Spend less time in the AWS console, use Dynobase.
Try 7-day free trial. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase