Error: DynamoDB Invalid UpdateExpression Syntax Error Token
The 'UpdateExpression' parameter you're using in your request is incorrect and could not be parsed.
- Make sure you're not using one of the reserved keywords.. Use 'ExpressionAttributeNames' to replace conflicting attribute names with proxies.
- Make sure that none of your attribute names begins with underscore (_), it cannot be the first character.
- Use libraries like dynoexpr which might prevent creating silly mistakes in UpdateExpressions.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb could not be mapped for type string
- dynamodb local unable to open database file
- dynamodb problem function call failed
- validationsettings are not supported for 'dynamodb' endpoint
- dynamodb system error cloudwatch
- boto3 dynamodb client error
- DynamoDB VPC endpoint not working
- error dynamodb streams must be enabled on the table
- DynamoDB BatchSave not working
- dynamodb global secondary index not working
- DynamoDB batch write is not working
- dynamodb value cannot be null. (parameter 'type')
- dynamodb localhost not working
- localstack dynamodb not working
- dynamodb number_value cannot be converted to string
© 2023 Dynobase