The 'UpdateExpression' parameter you're using in your request is incorrect and could not be parsed.
- Make sure you're not using one of the reserved keywords.. Use 'ExpressionAttributeNames' to replace conflicting attribute names with proxies.
- Make sure that none of your attribute names begins with underscore (_), it cannot be the first character.
- Use libraries like dynoexpr which might prevent creating silly mistakes in UpdateExpressions.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- dynamodb converter not found for enhancedtype
- failed to list tables not authorized dynamodb
- DynamoDB Auto Scaling Not Working
- DynamoDB stream lambda error
- dynamodb table did not stabilize
- dynamodb-admin is not recognized as an internal or external command
- dynamodb problem function call failed
- dynamodb scan missing values
- dynamodb the table does not have the specified index
- dynamodb user errors metric
- dynamodb the parameter cannot be converted to a numeric value
- AWS DynamoDB CredentialsError: Missing credentials in config
- dynamodb condition does not exist
- Float types are not supported. Use decimal types instead.
- Conditional Update Error DynamoDB
© 2024 Dynobase