Error: dynamodb cannot convert undefined to object
What's Causing This Error
You may run into this error mainly in a Node.js environment when the code tries to access properties or methods of an object that has yet to be defined or initialized correctly.
It could be a problem with the data you pass to DynamoDB or the way you are trying to access the property.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
Since the actual code isn't available, there is no proper way to determine the exact solution for this issue. Therefore, the best option is to re-examine the code (debug it) and ensure that the value you are trying to convert to an
object is not undefined.
Additionally, you could implement checks like
value !== undefined to enforce that the
value must not be
undefined for an operation to execute.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- moto dynamodb not working
- resourcenotfoundexception dynamodb nodejs
- DynamoDB FilterExpression Not Working
- could not load profile default dynamodb
- dynamodb query key condition not supported
- dynamodb map template foreach not working
- sls dynamodb install not working
- cannot find module 'dynamodb-doc'
- lambda function not triggering from dynamodb
- DynamoDB Scan Not Working
- aws.dynamodb.documentclient is not a constructor
- boto3 dynamodb unable to locate credentials
- dynamodb query not returning the full item
- Conditional Update Error DynamoDB
- 'dynamodb' object has no attribute 'table'
Tired of AWS Console? Try Dynobase.
Try 7-day free trial. No strings attached.
© 2023 Dynobase