Error: a socket operation was attempted to an unreachable network dynamodb
What's Causing This Error
This error message indicates an issue with the network connectivity to the DynamoDB service. Specifically, it means that a socket operation was attempted on an unreachable network. For example, this can happen if the network connection to the DynamoDB service is down or a firewall or routing issue prevents the connection from being established.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
To solve this error, check the network connectivity to the DynamoDB service and ensure it is available and accessible. You can try to ping or telnet the service endpoint to check if you can reach the service.
ping -c 4 dynamodb.us-west-2.amazonaws.com
You can also try to switch to a different network or use a VPN to connect to the service.
Additionally, ensure that the security groups and firewalls allow the connection to the service endpoint.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- DynamoDB Missing Authentication Token
- dynamodb autoscaling not fast enough
- DynamoDB Code Working In Node But Not SAM
- dynamodb does not support null values
- failed to list tables not authorized dynamodb
- DynamoDB Not Supported Requires @DynamoDBTyped Or @DynamoDBTypeConverted
- moto dynamodb not working
- DynamoDB scan does not return all items
- Boto3 DynamoDB KeyError
- dynamodb cannot convert undefined or null to object
- dynamodb-admin is not recognized as an internal or external command
- dynamodb unable to locate credentials
- a cell may contain a maximum of 30000 characters dynamodb
- error retrieving dynamodb table item serializationexception
- dynamodb cannot read property '0' of undefined
Better DynamoDB experience.
Try 7-day free trial. No credit card needed.
© 2023 Dynobase