Error: dynamodb index not updated
What's Causing This Error
There are several potential causes for this issue:
- The index or the table is in a creating or deleting state.
- The table has reached its provisioned throughput limits.
- The item size exceeds the item collection size limit. DynamoDB does not index item collections if it exceeds the size limit of 10 GB.
Solution: Here's How To Resolve It
You can resolve this error by following the below steps.
- Make sure the table or the index creation process is completed.
- Reduce the item sizes not to exceed 10 GB.
- Verify the code is correct.
- Make sure the table is not throttled.
If the error still exists after those steps, check the Cloudwatch logs for more insights.
Other Common DynamoDB Errors (with Solutions)
- localstack dynamodb not working
- DynamoDB Key element does not match the schema
- DynamoDB Hostname Cannot Be Null
- resourcenotfoundexception dynamodb nodejs
- DynamoDB Code Working In Node But Not SAM
- DynamoDB Delete Not Working
- DynamoDB Expression Not Null
- dynamodb cannot convert undefined to object
- DynamoDB Error 413
- dynamodb cannot read property '0' of undefined
- DynamoDB Query Limit Not Working
- DynamoDB Error All Attributes Must Be Indexed
- dynamodb put item not working
- DynamoDB Error Message KeyError item is not JSON serializable
- could not load profile default dynamodb
Spend less time in the AWS console, use Dynobase.
Start your 7-day free trial today
© 2023 Dynobase